Welcome to RyaWiki!
The purpose of this wiki is to provide documentation for all things related to the Rya project.
Table of Contents
Bitcoin has a fixed supply of 21 million coins which causes its price to go up in the long run, just like gold. This makes it an extraordinary store of value, and a less than ideal medium of exchange. But we also want to be able to use a decentralized currency for our everyday needs: buying a cup of coffee, taking a micro loan or paying for our internet bill.
Fiats monopolistic money market will obviously never be decentralized, and regulators can’t make perfect decisions all the time. They try hard (in some countries...) to make fiat a useful medium of exchange, but in the long run fiat currency tends to lose its value.
Rya was created to be both a stable medium of exchange and a fair store of value. The money market for Rya has a normal demand and supply curve and the rate at which money is created is dynamically adjusted to fit economic conditions. This way, we are neither limited by fixed supply nor require regulation.
2. Rya DB
1. Website/whitepaper/wallet -> https://ryacoin.io/
2. Announcement -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4711929.0
3. Block Explorer -> http://block.hebeblock.com/#/?type=Rya
4. Twitter -> https://twitter.com/RyaCommunity
5. Reddit -> r/RyaOfficial
6. Rya Blog -> https://medium.com/@ryacommunity
7. Telegram -> https://t.me/RyaCommunity
8. Indonesian language Telegram group -> @RyaIndonesia